Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OOTD: Confetti Dreams

So how's everyone coping with the summer heat so far? I just got back from a vacation-slash-family reunion which explains my lack of updates. But I'm now back and I hope I find time to catch up with all my blog backlogs. 

Anyway.....


We celebrated my Dad's 62nd birthday last month. Can you believe it --- my Dad does not look like he's 60 at all! (PS: We look alike, no? LOL) He flew in from Mindanao, we had dinner at Racks and we treated him to the Olivia Newton-John concert. It was one of the most memorable birthdays ever, especially since he has a HUGE crush on Olivia since the Xanadu days, haha.

For this event I wore my favorite peplum top from Chocolate Clothing Co. I must say, Chocolate is easily becoming one of my favorite stores as their girly selections are really right up my alley.


The top itself is pretty sheer, so I conveniently wore my Wacoal Bandeau top. Allow me to show you photos of how the bandeau blends well with the fabric:

Peek-a-boo! I see you!

If you look closely, you can actually see the bandeau in the photo above -- still looks pretty snazzy to me, wouldn't you agree? Tell me how your weekend went, did any of you guys go on vacation as well? :)

6 Comments: