Friday, April 27, 2012

I am excited about...


...Innisfree Eco Natural BB Cream with SPF 25 from Vanilla Lush. Innisfree is known for creating natural, eco-friendly products that are affordable and skin-friendly. Check it out: their boxes are printed using soy-based inks and some labels use recycled tangerine skin. I am impressed!


...the new VMV Hypoallergenics skin care sets! "Red Better" is perfect for rosacea, redness flare-ups and even acne and atopic dermatitis! I always get dermatitis so this is really something I am excited to try :)



...VMV's "Essence Skin-Saving Clark Wash", perfect for the sensitive-skinned chica! Get this: it is SLS, Dye, Pthalate, Paraben and preservative-free!

Whew! What about, what are YOU excited about? Anything exciting going on in your life right now? :)

8 Comments:

  1. ....I'm excited about your Innisfree BB Cream review, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It should be up in a few weeks :) Thank you Vivi! I hope to meet you soon :)

      Delete
  2. tnx ate ki! read it! =) im excited on your review about innisfree. =) been busy lately.. today we're relaxing on the beach! kya lng the sun is not out to shine...its gloomy! haaayyyy.. ok lng din. last April 27 was clara's birthday pala. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Innisfree! I absolutely love their endorser as well. I'm just waiting and wishing they'd open up shop here in Manila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a little bit of research on the brand and I'm impressed with the eco-conscious efforts! Wish they'd set up shop here, too! :)

      Delete
    2. I second that wish. Someone should bring them in!

      Delete
  4. Ooh i am excited for the innisfree bb cream review! I've been eyeing that item for weeks already!

    Hehe i remember my VMV compact that got lost/stolen/misplaced when i went to baguio three years ago. Yep, i just can't forget that!

    http://raspberrysquirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zelle! Which VMV compact did you lose? :( I am currently using the Illuminants Powder Foundation which I hope to review soon!

      Delete