Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it


Can you tell in this photo that it was scorching hot that day? And yet, we had so much fun shooting! I really love the blue, cottony clouds in my photos!


My little nephew doesn't mind the heat though, lucky kid.

What I wore:

White top: Terranova | Khaki shorts: SM Dept. Store 
Yep, still can't seem to let go of my classic white shirts! Me thinks it's the perfect top for summer (it's so light and airy plus it's a cinch to accessorize) partnered with khaki shorts and bright sandals. These were taken at Baywalk in Magallanes, Agusan del Norte. 

my favorite tassel necklace from Bedazzle
mustard flats from Ferretti
sunnies from SM Dept. Store
So there, can't wait for another summer getaway hopefully in June. What's your summer plan? Share!

2 Comments:

  1. Oh I love your Ferreti Shoes!!! so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kumiko! Btw, sent your Lorys already. Let me know once it arrives :)

      Delete