Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pepper Lunch Express is now open in TriNoMa!


The newest branch of Pepper Lunch just opened on the 2/f of Trinoma Mall in Quezon City. And as of writing at almost 12mn, I am craving for Beef Pepper Rice with mozza. Gah. The servings are a tad smaller and more affordable: only Php 145 (+ 40 for the cheese) for the Beef Pepper Rice vs the regular price of Php 215.


In true fastfood style (it's situated in the 2/f fastfood section beside Razon's), everything is made in less than 5 minutes and in plain view of the customer.


Man oh man, now I'm really hungry. Do you guys love Pepper Lunch as well? What's your favorite Pepper Lunch meal? :)

9 Comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this!! Finally! Thanks for telling us (or me) about it! :D


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are eating here when I am free! Konti na lang pwede na ulit ako :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate here a while ago! :) I love beef pepper rice the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i've never eaten at pepper lunch. there's this other resto that has the same concept as this, pero the pork was not cooked enough by the sizzling plate. it tasted raw for me pa. so im afraid to come here, baka ganun din. or hindi naman ganun sa Pepper Lunch Ms. Kira?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's Sizzling Pepper Steak! I made the same mistake going there, akala ko Pepper Lunch sya. I didn't like their version though. I also wrote a post about that here - http://www.kira-ramirez.com/2010/06/sizzling-pepper-steak-and-shoe-shopping.html

      Delete
    2. ahhh i see, yun nga yun, kasi i visited them in their moa branch. i tried eating there again, kasi baka nag kataon lang na parang hilaw. the second time ganun pa din. will try this though, seeing that you have a good review of it. thanks!!!

      Delete
  5. I love their beef pepper rice too! Ayyy, nagugutom na ako! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :( Will Pepper Lunch nga tomorrow...

      Delete