Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review: Eyliplex-2: Eye Lift + Circle Reducer


I was given a sample of the famous GSL Eyliplex-2, a lot of bloggers swear by this and even call this HG material. So you can tell that I was pretty psyched to try it.
Eyliplex-2 is a convenient little thing that contains 2 products:  
Fast-Acting Day Gel (10ml)
1. Suberlift™ visibly lifts and tightens the eye area nearly erasing the look of wrinkles on contact by filling them in on the surface of the skin.
2. Advanced Rho-Cite™ Complex is a cocktail of antioxidants and minerals that fortifies the skin's structural system and helps defend it against daily environmental stressors.
 
Long-Lasting Night Balm (10ml)
1. Haloxyl PFE™ is a new powerful extract to help reduce the appearance of dark circles and restore firmness while sleeping.
2. Mala-Plump™ Complex, another unique cocktail of minerals and antioxidants, helps combat free radicals and environmental aggressors while also boosting skin's natural collagen production. 
 
Price: Php 2,600 

Having 2 products in 1 pot is smart, if not convenient. Eyliplex-2 has a lightweight formula that promises to reduce the appearance of dark circles and lift the skin around the eyes. Off the bat, I noticed that it gave my eyes a less puffy look. I was able to use it for a few days before I started getting an adverse reaction from the product -- the skin around my eyes were developing bumps and were getting itchy that I was rubbing my eyes constantly.


Without full disclosure of the ingredients (partial list of ingredients here), I couldn't pinpoint what ingredient was exactly causing what so I had to stop. I was inclined to blame caffeine which triggered my Garnier Eye Roll-on allergy, but caffeine also happens to be a vital ingredient in my favorite Clinique's All About Eyes. So honestly, I can't say for sure.


I gave Eyliplex-2 to my sister who has more puffy Asian eyes (haha) and she is now on her 3rd week. True to my experience, it does dramatically lessen the puffiness around the eyes and my sister is now very happy that I am allergic and has bestowed this product to her. She hasn't experienced any allergic reactions so far and has been using Eyliplex-2 religiously (lucky girl).

I may be one of the few people allergic to Eyliplex-2 so I couldn't write a full-on review, so sorry dear readers. I'm pretty disappointed that this didn't work for me (I know for a fact that a lot of beauty bloggers can attest to its efficacy) because I really liked its effect on my skin.

If you're using this and are loving it to death or you think it's HG material, do share your comments below. I'd still love to read them :)

GoodSkin Labs products are available at Watsons
For more info visit https://www.facebook.com/GoodSkinLabs.ph

10 Comments:

  1. I think it's due time that I try this or similar products. Sobrang puffy na ng eyes ko and it isn't pretty looking at all. Haha. Sayang you didn't get to use it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Lexi! Yeah, sayang but at least my sister's happy with it. What eye product are you using now? :)

      Delete
    2. Garnier's Brightening Eye Roll-On lang, and I don't notice any improvement though I'm using it religiously naman. Not for me, I guess. Haha.

      Delete
    3. I'm allergic to Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on, too! Oh my gulay! :(

      Delete
  2. i havent tried that but i have heard great things about it! sayang you're allergic :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes once you do :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Jakie! It does seem expensive but then I've heard it lasts from 3-4 months, you only need to apply a smidgen. So I guess it's sulit :)

      Delete
  4. I still want this. Pero natakot na din ako sa feedback mo, and I still have two eye creams to finish :))

    ReplyDelete