Friday, February 17, 2012

News flash: The Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner is back!

I have a confession to make.

I have been secretly keeping 1 bottle of the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner ever since it sold out in all Watsons outlets. Yes folks, this product is so popular for its hair-softening qualities that it sold out soon after its release. I searched high and low (i.e. all Watsons outlets I could find) with the hopes of scoring at least 2 more bottles. Why, I even pestered all of the other bloggers to sell me theirs, haha. Srsly I was that obsessed.

Last week I decided that well, I might as well use my last bottle before it expires. It seems like Watsons wasn't going to restock this precious conditioner and I should enjoy it to the last drop.


And then  --- let me stop hyperventilating first --- while dilly-dallying in Watsons MOA yesterday and waiting for my sister, I spotted a familiar copper-colored bottle. I rushed to the stand to get a better look and I discovered that the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioners have been restocked!!! Woopeedoo! I grabbed 3 500ml bottles right away and skipped to the cash register. OHMY GAAAAD. If you could only see my face, it was like I was just got the most awesomest news of my life!

In case you haven't heard, the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner is a dupe of Shiseido's Tsubaki Conditioner and leaves chemically-treated hair soft, hydrated and manageable. Plus, it's only Php 199/500ml (sale price), you really can't beat that low, low price!


Pour conclure, the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner is hands-down one of the best softening conditioners I've tried so far and I can't stop singing its praises! It keeps my curls soft, manageable frizz-free from morning til night. I'm parking my Re-5 Keratin Conditioner and using the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner from hereon end. Thank you Watsons for bringing this gem of a product back! My 8-month wait was worth it! <3

18 Comments:

  1. I've been seeing these for months and months and never knew how amazing they actually were! So you can bet that I will buy this next time I go out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read your review on it, if in case you do decide to get one :) Sent you package today :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Kira!!! Ang galing galing na you found it after gushing about it yesterday heehee. When you really want something, the universe conspires in helping you achieve it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love what you wrote! Super happy ako yesterday, imagine we were just talking about it. Yesterday was my lucky day! :D

      Delete
  3. I tried the hair treatment but wasn't that impressed. Maybe this will be better!

    P.S. Ganda mo lang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hair treatment mask isn't so good nga, I tried that before. Better talaga the treatment conditioner :)

      Delete
    2. sige I'll give it a go when I see it. not much to lose :)

      also, ok marunong na ko magdrive to resorts world. pag resurrected na ko after March, maybe we can go there. or wherever. :))

      Delete
  4. Aw sayang sa MoA pa! :)) Lucky you ^^


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girl! Saw lots in MOA and SM Tayuman. Haven't checked the other Watsons branches though but I'm sure magkakaron din eventually :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for awesome affordable hair treats! Your curls are adorbs, Kira :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw Kira, it's either I need my eyes checked again OR your Captcha's fond of a quiz-like screening for the the commenters!

    Grabe, it took me four refreshes to get a pair of words I was able to discern, LOL as in LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha, sorry about that. Oh, can you please email me, I have to send you something important :)

      Delete
  7. Where did my first comment go? Hayzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm...nkakaenganyo nman ang post mo. matry nga the next time I drop by Watsons. I've been seeing this brand before but never thought of it. Next time, I probably will. Hehe..Thanks Kira!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it and let me know how it goes :)

      Delete
  9. I wanna try.. would you happen to know hanggang kelan ang sale price? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I don't know until when but it's been on sale since last year when it was sold out. It reappeared last Feb on the shelves of Watsons still at P199 :)

      Delete