Friday, February 10, 2012

Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream Winners - Week 01

The correct answer is: 

I'm NOT wearing the Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream 
in my first entry!


I've raffled all the correct entries and here are the winners:

Mommy Lexi
Jakie and the Beanstalk

Congratulations! Please shoot me an email at hello [at] kira-ramirez.com and I'll send you instructions on how to claim your gift!

Keep following Elegantly Wasted, we have more giveaways in store for you in 2012!

Image courtesy of Clara

4 Comments:

  1. Congratulations to them! Could have fooled me, your skin looks amazing even without anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thank you, Kira! Mwah.

    Congratulations, Jakie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Yey! Let's do the dance of joy! hehehehe

    Congrats Mommy Lexi! thanks Ms. Chriselle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! And congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete