Sunday, February 26, 2012

Discover your signature scent at FReSH Fragrance Bar

The weather recently has been ultra-hot and simmering. I mean, I was walking in Ayala Triangle at 8 AM last week and I couldn't even bear the heat. Is summer finally rearing its ugly head?

With the onset of this unwelcome temperature (unwelcome for me because the unbearable heat gives me severe headaches), I've decided to give my usual fragrances a rest, you could say that my favorite Aura by Swarovski has to temporarily retire for night escapades. For day, I am in dire need for a lively, less heady fragrance.

So off I was to FReSH Fragrance Bar in Eastwood City Mall for a whiff of possible summer scents.


FReSH Fragrance Bar is the trendy and youthful sister of Art of Scent. It is basically a one stop shop/boutique for perfumes which makes shopping for your favorite scents a convenient and pleasant experience. And, the staff is super friendly and helpful without hovering.

FReSH Fragrance Bar's interiors are so lively and fresh, I love the blue motif and the spacious store. I love how I can spritz to my heart's content and choose from a w-i-d-e variety of scents. It's smack in the middle of Eastwood City Mall near Cibo, so accessible and very conducive for shopping. 


From luxury designer brands to retail favorites, as well as the latest from sports, fashion, and entertainment superstars, FReSH has got it all!

These are some of their bestsellers:


And a blast from the past, who remembers Charlie from Revlon? Charlie White was my first "grown-up" fragrance, I was in high school then ;)

I.Love.Boys. Hahaha :P
Le sister spritzing

I specifically asked for fresh, citrusy scents, something that isn't cloying and is a joy to spritz. A tall order? Not really, the staff was uber helpful it made shopping a breeze. So what did I end up buying? Well, just THE most refreshing scent ever! Stay tuned, I'll review it soon ;)

Thanks, Phia, for being so helpful! :)
FReSH Fragrance Bar is located at Eastwood Mall in Libis, Quezon City, Abreeza Mall in Davao and
Marquee Mall, Pampanga. It is set to open stores in the Garden Wing of Alabang Town Center and Podium
Mall in Ortigas soon. It is operated by Scent & Beaute Concepts, Inc. which also owns
the luxury fragrance boutique Art of Scent in Newport Mall, Resorts

4 Comments:

  1. aaaayyy bitin! can't wait to know what you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! You are too cute, Issa! I feel like my purchase deserves a separate post kasi :) Will post next week :D

      Delete
  2. ~ hahaha! really bitin! looking forward to your new scent review! :D

    ReplyDelete