Friday, February 3, 2012

Aha-mazing find: Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream UV SPF 19+ PA+++

I've long sworn off BB creams because no matter what brand I use (imported or local, high end or drugstore brand), I always get pimples by the 3rd day. My skin is simply too sensitive and as such I've stayed loyal to my allergy-tested liquid foundation.

So when Neutrogena invited us to road test their newest skin care product aptly called Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream UV, I was skeptical at first. My skin has just recovered from a major breakout caused by a product I tested back in December. But after careful consideration and seeing as this product was made by Neutrogena, a brand known for their skin-friendliness, I decided to just dive right in.

The new NEUTROGENA® FINE FAIRNESS® BB Cream UV provides instant fairness and blemish-free skin through special skintone-matching minerals. Because NEUTROGENA® is a strong advocate of healthy beauty, this BB Cream also contains the science of FINE FAIRNESS® to work within your skin and provide continuous whitening from the inside out.
Key ingredients: stabilized vitamin C, phyto-lily extract, vitamin B3 
Introductory price: Php 575 (regular price Php 720)
Well, I won't keep everyone in suspense any longer. In a nutshell, this product is really worth checking out! I think I may have  found an alternative to my famous liquid foundation which I've been using for a full year. The finish is so natural and lightweight, I'm giddy!

More information and a review coming up in the next 6 weeks as I thoroughly test this product. Take note that I am relinquishing all my other moisturizers for the Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream, thus, my journey is something you definitely shouldn't miss! Sensitive-skinned chicas, listen up! :)

Now for the fun part, guess correctly and you might just win!


What do you think? Am I wearing the Neutrogena Fine Fairness BB Cream above?

Answer correctly and you might take home a bottle of this amazing product. I'll pick two winners* weekly :)

---

Disclosure: Product given by Neutrogena Philippines. 


Exclusively available at Watsons
For more information on this product visit https://www.facebook.com/neutrogenaphilippines

* Contest is for Metro Manila residents only.
* Winners will be announced on Friday, prizes can be claimed at the Neutrogena head office

29 Comments:

  1. I think you aren't wearing it. But I can't be sure. I'm so curious about this, when is it available here? Or is it already available?


    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available na in Watsons and SM Dept. Store :) Check SM Makati :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! But I think you're not wearing it yet ;D

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not wearing it yet... Haha. Just a guess. :P

    I'm on my 2nd bottle of their Brightening Serum (also from the Fine Fairness line) I love it so much but I so wanna try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're wearing it. :)) Kira I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you're wearing it, but if you are, the coverage must be sheer to not be noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kira, I think your not wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're not wearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such a flawless face!! my guess is you are wearing it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sayang! for metro manila residents lng..heheh..tama pa namn guess ko.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm... I think you're wearing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you are not wearing it. (oh please please let my guess be correct!haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winners will be announced tomorrow alongside my week 02 post! Stay tuned :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I think you are wearing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES! I think your wearing the neutrogena BB cream on you lovely pic :)

    email ad: margate2nd@yahoo.com (just in case i will be one of the lucky winners)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think you're wearing it. New reader here. :)


    xx, Kim
    http://kimpossiblygorgeous.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. uhmmm, i think you're not wearing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Giveaway closed! Please see my next post for the winners :)

    ReplyDelete