Thursday, November 10, 2011

Travel must-have: Bug Shield Lotion

In hindsight, I'm always glad that I always choose to pack at least one insect repellent lotion every time I go on a trip. There are bugs and other nasty insects that always seem to be attracted to my legs. And sometimes when I'm lazy, I just let them be. But then I wake up with pink/red dots on my legs the next day, and then I'd regret the fact that I neglected to apply insect repellent lotion the day before.

This new Human Nature Bug Shield Lotion was part of my "survival kit" given out during the Human Nature "Read the Label" campaign last month.

Our newest bug lotion acts like an invisible force field that gives you 100% natural protection from mosquitoes and from long-term damage from DEET! This non-sticky, easy-to-apply, pleasantly scented lotion has been especially formulated for everyday use in school or at the office. So you not only get dengue and DEET protection but moisturizing action as well.


One thing's for sure, this lotion is non-greasy and glides smoothly on the skin. No matter how many times I reapply several times during the day, it still remains non-sticky. The Human Nature Bug Shield lotion has a strong citronella smell which wards away most bugs for about 1 hour  before I'd have to reapply otherwise I'd get bitten again. The smell is a bit strong though, so consider yourself warned. The handy-dandy container is so much better than the previous Bug Spray and dispenses the right amount. Look Ma, no more insect bites -- almost!

Price: Php 84.75/50ml

Have you used this product? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

3 Comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this for monthssssss now but it is always out of stock! Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my review of this bug shield here:

    http://beyoutifull.blogspot.com/2011/07/product-review-human-heart-nature-bug.html

    you should read it. (--,)V hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete