Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rave: My Fave MAC Lipsticks

These days, I don't feel like blogging (or writing) at all. This usually happens when I'm in a rut or about to fly off somewhere else and my mind can't concentrate on just one single thing. Plus, P-nut, Komiki and the other dogs are sick with colds and cough, which is something they prolly got from me. Oh well.


These are my fave MAC lipsticks of the moment, I love them so that I only placed both of them in my kikay kit. I used to have 4 lipsticks at any given time (because I change my mind often throughout the day) but now it's down to 2 lipsticks and 1 lip balm.


MAC Lustering (left) is a sheer, glossy hot pink, definitely my kind of lipstick. It's easy to swipe on whenever, wherever and looks oh-so natural and fresh.

MAC Plumful (right) is really a very pretty and deep plum shade, perfect for the -ber months. For a Lustre, it sure offers good color payoff. Can't get enough of this lipstick, the plum shade is deep enough to look like I mean business. Coincidentally, I have an extra one for sale.

Lustering vs Plumful
What are your favorite MAC lipsticks? Share! :)

3 Comments:

  1. My favorite is Girl About Town but it was stolen when I was mugged last May huhuhu and it's not available here in the Philippines :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @krissy: Oh noes :( That's a really nice pink, too! Check Ebay.ph I'm sure meron :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. right now it's Plumful and Creme in your Coffee. hoping that wearing darker shades to work will make people take me more seriously, haha! or it's just the dreary weather. :)

    hi krissy, I think I remember seeing Girl About Town being sold at www.la-petite-confiserie.com for Php875. :)

    ReplyDelete