Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gabriel*Martel Tocca Di Lusso Collection Launch

Before I left Manila, I was invited to the Gabriel*Martel Tocca Di Lusso Collection Launch at Prive Luxury Club. Normally I tend to shy away from huge affairs because I prefer intimate, mingle-heavy events, but I was willing to support my friends over at ARC and check out Celine Gabriel's newest bag collection.

The elusive collection is a collaboration between Celine Gabriel and Andrea Martel and consists of intricately designed minaudieres, the latest "it" luxury accessory painstakingly handcrafted with natural materials such as eggshells, ostrich leather, stingray and wood. The whole collection is dubbed "Tocca Di Lusso" which is Italian for "touch of luxury".

Photos courtesy of Shizoboi:

TIGI Bed Head is a sponsor! Yay! 
Muses with their Gabriel*Martel bags
Gabriel*Martel muses: Say Alonzo and Heart Evangelista 
The muses having a grand time! (image from Shizoboi)
I'm glad that I was able to hang out and chat with Shen and Jenny as well as get to know some of the new bloggers.

With Keigh Jalbuena
With the ever stylish Gerick of ARC
Sexy Shen with Gerick
To get you inspired, let me leave you with one of the most intriguing 2-minute videos I've ever seen. I am seriously coveting these bags, especially the one with the birds clasp:

3 Comments:

  1. didn't expect to see myself. we have a pic together pala. haha
    it was nice knowing you kira! :)

    ReplyDelete