Monday, November 28, 2011

Rave: TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection


I have what you'd call "sensitized hair", meaning hair that's been battered with chemical treatments for several years. I was scared that after my digiperm I'd end up with super fried and super dry, crunchy locks. I'm glad, though, that the staff at Creations Salon did such an amazing job of protecting my hair.


At home, my game plan was to protect and revive my hair using a heavy duty conditioner, and this is where TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes comes in. I received this dynamic duo at the TIGI Bed Head blogger event last month, having been familiar with the brand since my teen years, I was particularly excited to try them out stat.


The TIGI Urban Antidotes line was made to revive, hydrate and protect dry, brittle hair. I chose Resurrection which is the most potent of all for optimum hydration.

What I like:

  • moisturizes hair well, gets rid of frizzy, dry ends
  • gives me uber soft hair, srsly
  • smells awesome! Mine is labelled "Papaya Chill Pill" and lingers even a few days after switching products (I use Human Nature stuff in between)
  • very potent conditioner, I only need a little to cover my long, thick hair
  • love the bright red packaging, it really stands out in my bath area

What I don't like:

  • shampoo is priced at Php 1,850 while the conditioner is Php 1,930. It is expensive but then again, it really is worth every last drop. If you're a fan of Keratase and other high-end salon products, then this isn't a biggie.

The TIGI Bed Head lines are available at select salons within the metro. Good thing there's one in Trinoma so I can readily get my TIGI fix whenever possible. Check out TIGI Bed Head on Facebook for more info. And while you're at it, come join their iPad giveaway which will run until December 15.


For more updates, add TIGI Bed Head on Facebook and Twitter.

5 Comments:

  1. TIGI is expensive but it is definitely worth every dime:) I don't have chemically treated hair but my hair does lack volume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used this brand when I was a bit younger din. I don't know what happened and I forgot repurchasing their stuff. I'll try their products ulit soon! x

    Kiss Kiss,
    Bec of http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emm: Yes, you're right. TIGI is expensive but you'll really a notice a difference -- hair is much softer, more manageable and definitely more fragrant :)

    @Bec: Try them na again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grabe, I miss you guys na. I didn't even know you're kulot na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Skysenshi: Hey Bea! Sent you email last month, pero sabi ni Alex busy ka daw :(

    ReplyDelete