Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Accessorize "All About Bags Launch"


Stepping into an Accessorize boutique is like being a kid in a candy store -- rows and rows of bags, glinting jewelry, kawaii keepsakes and glamorous fascinators all within your reach. I won't deny that this store is always one of my first stops once I step into a mall. It's been said a hundred times, accessories can make or break your outfit so choosing the right one is crucial.

If you're like me whose waterloo is accessories in every size, shape and color, not to mention practical yet stylish bags, then you're in for a real treat! Accessorize, the London-based accessories brand is opening its treasure chest and revealing an exquisite collection of bags in an unprecedented Thanksgiving sale from October 30-November 30, 2011. This is the start of an annual event, so if I were you I'd totally take advantage of it!
"All About Bags features season collection bags at 50% discount and it includes some new arrivals that will go back to regular price after the sale period. With a wide range offering of collection bags that go from day bags of urban vintage heritage and Japanesque inspired pieces to evening bags of gold and patent perfect colors with geometric prints, and satchels in tooled leathers with exaggerated fringing, all capturing the top trends and colours of the season." 

not part of the sale, but totally worth getting
plane, camera, postcard, letter trinkets are love
To kickstart the event, Accessorize held an intimate blogger launch in Persia Grill, SM North Edsa which was hosted by blogger-slash-entrepreneur Melai of Fashion Stop.


These chic cupcakes greeted us as we entered and they are equally scrumptious, too!


The red icing gave me pink teeth and lips (my lips are still slightly pink to this day!) so I was half-smilingly in most of my photos. 

One of the prettiest bloggers ever, Julia of Bless My Bag
One of my favorites as well, Lauren of I Am Bourgeois
After proper introductions, there were several contests and activities lined up for us, Krissy and I won a keychain, yay!

Krissy of Krissyfied

And the major activity was next -- we were all asked to line up and pick our bag of choice from the lot. Everyone was getting competitive as we all eyed our prizes. I ran the fastest so....


....I got what I wanted -- a blush Birkin-inspired tote that everyone salivated over.

Ladylike Turnlock Tote -- MINE! :D
Lauren, Sarah, Helga, Me, Julia
Krissy modelling her Accessorize bag

The huge annual Accessorize "All About Bags" sale will run from October 31 - November 30, 2011. 


For more information check out Accessorize on Facebook

5 Comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you at the event, Kira! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wonder Woman: You too! See you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the quirky designs of bags from Accessorize although I've never owned one. I usually just buy headbands and necklaces. Not sure about how sturdy and tough the bags are.

    my fav among the bunch is the brown, vintage-looking bag on the 13th pic. I think I saw a similar one here in SG and I almost bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vivi: Hi Vivi, how are you? I agree, Accessorize really offers nice and quirky designs. I do collect some of the more vintage-looking earrings, the bags are pretty sturdy, I really prefer the [faux] leather ones as opposed to the fabric bags because they're easier to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kira! :) had fun being your "seatmate." we're lucky we were at the bag frontline hehe.

    ReplyDelete