Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yes, I have fabulous hair!


I paid Lourd Ramos a visit yesterday to interview him for my upcoming POC article. I've chatted with Lourd at several events already, and I've been very vocal about my admiration for him...professionally of course. Lourd always give the best service at his salons, he is very personable and he does the job well. He is the best hairstylist personified.


I was due for a color retouching  as my roots have been showing for months now,  good thing Lourd was there and recommended a different and more natural-looking hair color. I trust his expertise so I believe whatever he says. True story.

Only Davines, of course!

The colouring process took only 25 minutes, about 40 minutes total including the blowdry. Guess who blow-dried my hair? *wide smile*

the master at work
love, love, love my new hair :)
Thank you so much, Lourd! It was so much fun to spend the afternoon with you, I'll definitely come back for my hair straightening treatment :D

Visit Creations by Lourd Ramos on the 3rd Floor Glorietta 5, Ayala Center, 1002
Call 8467867or email creationslr@gmail.com

4 Comments:

  1. Love your hair Ms. Kira! super love it, i wish my hair grows longer na!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigawd, selos ako...gusto ko sha din bblowdry sa hair ko! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jheng: Oo nga e, nagpaparinig nga si Lourd ang swerte ko daw sya pa nag-blowdry sa akin :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lourd did my hair and make up when I got married last year. he's the best and nicest. should visit his salon soon!

    ReplyDelete