Sunday, October 16, 2011

FOTD: Sugar & Spice

My Dad was set to fly out on Sunday, so my sister and I decided to to take him to MOA, watch a movie then cap off the day with a happy helping of Swensen's ice cream. The highlight of the day was "Real Steel" which I highly recommend watching. It's about following your passion, no matter what the odds. It's very inspiring, I tell ya and not the typical father and son movie ;)

Jill of Kikay Exchange mentioned that I should post an FOTD, so here it is!


It's interesting how my new hair color (thanks Lourd!) has inspired me to explore the brown side. I am really loving spicy lip colors now. Tools of the trade (this is how simple my supposed makeup routine really is):


1 - Clinique DermaWhite Liquid Foundation SPF 38 PA+++
2 - Love Minerals Mineral Powder in Orient Pearl
5 - Jane Iredale Blush Brush
6 - Love Minerals Rosy Cheeks Blush
7 - CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara

And more photos of the three of us having fun (Mom was busy baking so she couldn't come with us):

I super look like my Dad, no? :D
Dad insisted he wanted a photo by the bay...
uuy,...pa-cute :p
How was your weekend? Hope you guys had fun :)

6 Comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous sky in that pic of your dad by the bay!

    And aaaaa Pepper Lunch. I'm craving. I last had it December 2010. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kari: What, no comment about my FOTD? Haha. Yeah, loved the bright sky, too :)

    Last time I had Pepper Lunch was Christmas last year, so quits lang tayo :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha I didn't want to say this but the first thing I thought was "uy may brows". :D Aaand I don't think you need BB cream. Ganda ng skin mo. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kari: Haha, me too, I sorta have to get used to the brows but I'm loving it :) Thanks, maganda lang ang Clinique DermaWhite talaga, almost like water, very weightless. My skin's not perfect, may sporadic whiteheads and blackheads just like normal people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheee! Thanks for this! I'll upload on KE soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JillSabs: Super thanks, Jill! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete