Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cover Girl NatureLuxe is here!

Saw these in Trinoma today -- the new Cover Girl NatureLuxe collection. Don't be fooled, it doesn't claim to be all-natural or organic, but their formulations do contain added cucumber, jojoba oil and other natural ingredients. Their collection includes foundation (Php 795~), gloss balms (Php 345) and mousse mascaras (Php 595).

Mousse mascara - brown black & black
Silk foundations
Being a CG mascara fan, I couldn't resist grabbing the new CG NatureLuxe mascara coupled with their new gloss balm :)


Hopefully I can post a review soon! I have too many mascaras at the moment, but I always make room for Cover Girl. Sorry for all the delayed reviews and posts, the -ber months are super busy for me :)

3 Comments:

  1. @Rhaindropz: I'm using both now! I'll definitely post a review, seems ok so far :)

    ReplyDelete