Friday, September 16, 2011

L'Egere White Multi BB Cream

I do apologize for the obvious lack of posts. I am honestly too pooped to do anything else nowadays! When I get home at night I just plop down right into bed and drift off to dreamland. Most of my event buddies would call me a hermit now because they haven't seen me in a while. Oh well, I shall be back on track soon enough. 

Anyway, one of the products that I've been using is the L'Egere White Multi BB Cream which, according to some light research online, is one of the more popular BB cream brands. I am still a noob in the world of BB creams, I tend to steer away from them because of my extra sensitive skin. But that's not to say I don't get curious, I believe there are still gems out there waiting to be discovered that are perfect for intolerant or sensitive skin.

So did this product make the cut? Find out below.

Claim: 
Can be used as sun protection, makeup base, skin care and foundation that lasts 24 hours. Acts effectively on irritated skin, concealing dermal blemishes and rejuvenate skin with its innovative active ingredients. It also blocks the penetration of UV rays and other harmful factors. This silicon-based formula defines a natural, long lasting complexion with the gentle calming effects of natural, plant derived soothing particles.

Good for: 
Can be used on skin that needs protection, irritated skin that underwent peeling and laser procedures, sensitive and troubled skin.

Ingredients:
Arbutin, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba oil, Polyglceyl-4 Isoterate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1Dimethicone, Bees Wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Propyl Parabem, Sorbita sesquioleate, Petrolatum, Titanium oxides, Cyslopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides / Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Marine Collagen, Rose Water, Centella Asiaticac
---

What I like:

  • nice medium coverage, almost foundation-like with a semi-matte finish
  • the initial tan shade closely matches my NC30 skin tone after blending
  • does not oxidize on me or turn darker when I get oily
  • can cover minor blemishes, some redness
  • evens out skin tone very well
  • very good staying power, almost transfer-resistant
  • good for combination and oily-skinned ladies
  • nice, refreshing powdery scent
  • non-greasy

What I don't like:

  • the SPF rating is not indicated
  • may not be suitable for those who prefer more moisturization
  • has a little bit of drag when applied, use a moisturizer underneath to remedy this
  • I can't use this for 3 days straight because it gives me blemishes/pimples (as I've said, I have very sensitive skin)

Photos when applied:

Initially looks dark when squeezed from the tube...
blend, blend, blend...
Ta-dah! Hardly detectable on my hand
Am wearing the L'Egere White Multi BB Cream in this photo (with Alex of Reluctant Stylista)
Verdict: 

I almost fell head over heels for the L'Egere White Multi BB Cream, except for the fact that I can't use it 3 days in a row because it gave me pimples on my chin. I really have extra sensitive skin and am usually not hiyang with most BB creams :( It offers very good coverage, way better than my Maybelline BB cream. It was also a downer that the SPF rating isn't indicated on the label.

Price: Php 1,000 / 50ml
Where to buy: http://wehaveit43.multiply.com/

2 Comments:

  1. It blends nicely on your skin! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. luks very nice heard alot about BB cream


    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete