Monday, September 26, 2011

Love your skin with Jane Iredale mineral makeup

Mineral makeup lovers will delight in the Jane Iredale makeup line which offers 100% highly sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments. The Jane Iredale makeup line is non-comedogenic, allergy and sensitivity tested, calms irritated skin and offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection of up to SPF 30.

 

Jane Iredale, coined as the "Skin Care Makeup", is the makeup of choice of women who have sensitive skin and who wish to use only the best, skin-friendly makeup available. The line offers colors that blend well into any skin tone, enhancing one's unique features for a glowing, natural look. Check out Jenny's fresh look below:


Everyone was raring to have a makeover and of course I had to be first, haha. As you all know, I am already in love with mineral makeup so I was definitely excited.

With MUA Tess
tools of the trade

Love the soft, glowy effect of the makeup! Ms. Tess did a great job with my brows :)


Btw, let it be known that we were welcomed last Monday at the Jane Iredale showroom with a luscious spread of vegetarian cuisine. I am no vegetarian but the the food was SO good, I had 3 servings. True story. 


Everything was so yummy! Catering by Steph Zubiri of Modern Epicurean Kitchen.

Judith Barraan of Jane Iredale and Steph Zubiri of Modern Epicurean Kitchen
As a thank you gift, we received this handy makeup kit with all of our favorite things:


Catalogue: Click here to view the pricelist.

Where to buy Jane Iredale:

Metro Manila - Rustan's Makati (02) 816-4453; Rustan's Alabang (02) 850-5532

Davao - Chimes Abreeza & Gov. Sales (082) 221-3769; Medico Aeathetico de Davao (0922)882-3996

Zamboanga - Medi-Spa (062) 992-7134

Gen. Santos City - (083) 554-228

Cebu - Glamour Secret  at Banilad Town Center (093) 256-335

Laguna - Headzone, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Sta. Rosa

1st floor Evekal Bldg., Arnaiz Ave., Makati City.

5 Comments:

  1. wow another mineral makeup line.. :) how much price range nya sis? and i love the handy kit they gave u.. and your brows are lovely.. fresh na fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really liked the look she gave you--the green suited you and tama lang brown for your lashes. Mine had too much blush, I think, but I really loved how light it is! I think I'll buy the dream tint and the mineral foundation powder after I'm done with my starter kit.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alex: I still secretly want your blush....

    @Belle: Posted a link to the catalogue/pricelist above :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy Jane Iredale also opened in Cebu! :-)

    ReplyDelete