Thursday, September 1, 2011

It’s Clinique Bonus Time once again!

I love my Clinique stash and as I've mentioned before, having mini samples of their fave products is my "secret" guilty pleasure. I can't wait to check out the Clinique counter tomorrow, the new Clinique Bonus Time gift is just chock-full of their most coveted products!

For every single minimum purchase of Php 4,500, receive an exciting 8-piece gift from Clinique!


Each gift is valued at PhP 4,000 and contains:

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 15ml
Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief Face Spray 30ml
All About Eyes Rich 7ml
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 30ml
Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 30ml
Super City Block SPF 40 Oil-Free Daily Face Protector
Superbalm Moisturizing Lip Gloss
Circle C Mirror with C Charm in White Pebble Pouch

Promo is valid for a limited period only so hurry and grab your Clinique Bonus gift now!

For more information, like Clinique on  facebook at www.facebook.com/cliniqueph

8 Comments:

  1. Wow, such a steal!!! I remember the days when I use most of Clinique products. They're one of the skincare brands that I love though their 123 skincare isn't working to me already so I have to switch..
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myrted: I heard there are a few who aren't hiyang to their 3-step skin care program, though I am huge fan of Clinique's eye cream and foundation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay. I just bought a Clinique set from Duty Free. :)) Boo! Times like these you wanna share the expense with a friend :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kari: How's the working girl? I miss your posts na! I am liking the Moisture Surge and the eye cream in this set :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I also saw this ad in their facebook account

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pushing self to make an entry right now, should be up in an hour or two! I miss blogging din, wish I had an iPad so I can work on stuff during my breaks haha :)

    The set I got has Moisture Surge. It's the reason I bought it :)) But I wanna try an eye cream naman from Clinique.

    ReplyDelete