Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Ferretti Online Store is now OPEN!

My fave shoe brand, Ferretti, has just launched their new online store. For those of you who can't get enough of their trendy yet ridiculously comfy shoes (I hear ya!), the new Ferretti site now makes shopping easier! We all know that us lovely ladies are sometimes too busy to physically scour the malls for fashionable kicks, so Ferretti is bringing their stuff to US and is even offering FREE nationwide shipping! *faints*

Check out the drool-worthy pairs below plus the most lala-lovely accessories:


7 Comments:

  1. wow! checking out their site now! thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earringggs. <3 I like Evangeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kari: Buy na, hee-hee. I'm really disappointed the mustard suede wedge doesn't come in a size 4 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually. I was eyeing that too. Sayang! Also crossing fingers that they make more styles/designs of platform pumps! Best for work haha. But it's really nice to know that they have sizes and they fit :) Ilan na Ferretti mo? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't stop laughing whenever I see that poster. Anyhoo, I kind of want that camo-like printed flats. Hrmm. You dropping by Ferretti in Glorietta 5 anytime soon? I still have to give you your Chocolate GC!

    Alex
    http://www.reluctantstylista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kari: I agree! More choices for us people with small feet! :D

    @Alex: Mowdel ka na ngayon! I'm broke e so maybe not in the next 2 weeks(?). I owe you din GC! We're so funny, we always forget :P

    ReplyDelete