Friday, August 26, 2011

What's new: H Bella Hand Creams

I am such a stickler for moisturizer.

I want a product that moisturizes well, without making me feel like I'm coated; something that leaves my skin feeling silky without being greasy or sticky. And I set the bar pretty high for hand creams -- I prefer something that will moisturize my hands (and cuticles) but be absorbed right away. Since my hands are pretty busy typing or making accessories most of the time, having to wait for the cream to be absorbed just drives me nuts and is such a waste of time. Of course, the cream has to be sweet-smelling, if not, unscented. Yes, I know, I drive a hard bargain.

So it is because of all the reasons above that I am in constant search of the perfect hand cream. It was quite timely that at the recent Watsons Beauty Lab, we were given out H Bella hand creams for us to try. Ooh-la-la, you could tell I was so excited to try these at home:


In addition to Watsons' previous bath and body lines, GrapeBella and SakuraBella, the new H Bella line boasts of being their first "Dermaroma" line which is made of antioxidants and scented with real fruit and herb extracts. The H Bella hand creams aren't 100% natural (it contains dimethicone and parabens), but they do offer nature-identical scents in an exciting array of combinations: Pomegranate & Ginger, Rose & Ripened Berries and Strawberry & Cinnamon.

each tube is sealed

The tube is small and convenient enough to fit in my bag, which has so many things in it already, haha. Anyhow, amongst the three tubes I have, my favorite would have to be Strawberries & Cinnamon. Quite interesting since I've never really been a fan of cinnamon, yet the combination smells pretty good.


Whether you choose to apply a smidgen, or pile on the cream, it is absorbed by the skin very well. My only comment? Sometimes I feel like the scent is too overpowering, but this is just me. If you love berry scents this prolly wouldn't be an issue for you.

Even my hermit crab, Sprite, is smitten! 
I'm still on the prowl for THE perfect hand cream, but these H Bella hand creams do come close to satisfying my requirements above. The clincher? These fetch for only Php 100+, they're such a steal and definitely worth trying out :)

Have you tried anything from the new H Bella line? Share! :)

H Bella is now available exclusively at all Watsons and SM Dept. Stores. 

5 Comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I've been wanting to get them for they look promising for just 100+ bucks. I love moisturizers, creams, and body butters as well, especially the sweet-smelling ones. =)

    http://lacesandtiaras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Eunice :) Check out the H Bella lotions as well, they're very light and water-based :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I've staring at this hand cream on one of the racks at watson's. Now, I'm definitely going back to pick this one. awesome review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Hollie! Let me know which is your fave scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too bad I hate those:( I like the Grapebella line better. check out my review here:

    http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/review-watsons-grapebella-and-h-bella-the-best-and-worst/

    ReplyDelete