Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub: my Cherry Blossom scrub

Oh my, how many scrubs does one need in the bathroom? I confess, I have so many! I like varying my choices everyday, however, I do find myself gravitating towards this particular scrub as of late: ONE Naturales Cherry Blossom Trails.

One Naturals body scrub gently stimulates the skin while polishing away dry cells. Moisturizes and cleanses your body with natural essential oils that smell amazing and last all day. 

ONE Naturales is a brand that believes in creating pure, unadulterated bath and body products that are organic, natural, eco-friendly and cruelty-free. Their product line ranges from Calming Bars, Hair Biscuits, Body Butters, Lip Balms, etc. As a purveyor of natural alternatives (and after much deliberation on which scent to take home), I decided to on their Cherry Blossom body scrub.


Out of all the yummy scents available, this proved to be my favorite. I have no idea how cherry blossoms smell like in real life but if it's anything like this delish body scrub, I'd totally book a trip to Tokyo stat! The ONE Naturales Body Scrub in Cherry Blossom smells really good (swear!), a little sweet and flowery and scented juuust right -- Goldilocks would approve.

The scent doesn't last the whole day though (as written in the description), however it does lovingly linger in the shower.


The grainy bits are made of dead sea salt and sugar mixed with glycerin, sucrose, tocopherol acetate and aromatic oils. The scrub beads are grainy enough to massage on dry skin, but will melt in a few seconds when used on moist/wet skin. Whichever you prefer (I prefer using it on moist skin), always remember to scrub gently and avoid applying too much pressure while rubbing.

This heavenly concoction is encased in a sturdy, metal tin which can be used several ways once the contents run out. Don't forget to reuse your tins and help save the environment.


With their current Anniversary Sale of Php 199 (read: everything is just Php 199!), I encourage you to check out ONE Naturales in case you haven't discovered their amazing products yet. As for me, I'm raring to stock up on the Cherry Blossom Body Scrubs and Body Butters. Wish they made a body spritz version of this, too! Truly, this is the path to sheer bliss :)


ONE Naturales is on sale until August 31, 2011 only supplies last! Available at Watsons and all SM Dept. Stores.

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks for this! :) I love the Cherry Blossom scrub too! <3

    By the way, the P199 has been extended until supplies last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Trixie: Yay! So funny cos I just placed my order online! Kasi I'm so scared of running out! Thanks, Trixie :) I featured the BB Cream also in my previous post :)

    ReplyDelete