Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lather up! New makeup removers to try

One thing that I take to heart is to cleanse my skin every night before I go to bed. No matter how tired, stressed to downright lazy I am, I always make it a point to remove every last bit of makeup before I retire for the night. As you all know I have sensitive and intolerant skin, and to keep irritations at bay, I only use gentle but effective cleansers on my face.

At the recent Beauty Lab, the innovative Watsons team introduced a range of top performing makeup removers that promise to dissolve waterproof and stubborn makeup at only a fraction of the cost of high end brands.

If you loved the Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Care line, then their new makeup removers are worth checking out as well.

The Pure Beauty Makeup Remover range:


Key ingredients:

Contains Natural Herbal Complex (Lavender, Bergamot, Peppermint, Freesia, Chamomile & Rosemary Extracts) to provide a soothing & moisturising effect to the skin.

Variants:

1. Perfect Cleansing Liquid - Moisturizing and enriched with natural herbal oil, it is formulated for normal to oily skin types. This special semi-transparent, water friendly formula can be used on  both dry & wet skin.

2. Perfect Cleansing Oil - Formulated for normal skin, this is enriched with Soybean Oil, Olive Oil and  specially selected natural seed oils to help remove make-up, impurities & excess oil effectively. Just massage with dry hands on dry skin, and watch as it melts away your toughest mascara, waterproof concealer and foundation.

3. Perfect Cleansing Water - Contains natural moisturizers (Xylitol & Betaine) to provide a soothing effect and prevent skin dryness after use. It is alcohol-free and dermatologically tested. Just pour on cotton and gently wipe over face to remove makeup, dirt and grime.
---

Dove Oil Lather Cleansing Makeup Remover - Php 359.00

click to enlarge
Ranked as one of the fastest selling makeup removers in Japan, the Dove Oil Lather Cleansing Makeup Remover is the first ever makeup remover where oil is transformed into ultra fine foam, and yet removes make-up with the same efficacy as oil cleansers. It removes even the heaviest make-up even waterproof mascara, eye make-up, and foundation.

All products are exclusively distributed by Watsons. Prices TBA.

12 Comments:

  1. I must say I'm intrigued with that Dove Oil Makeup Remover. A must try!!! :) Thanks Kira!
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want to try the Dove Oil Makeup Remover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Myrted and Meedge! The Dove cleanser seems to be the crowd favorite so far :) I am loving the cleansing oil as well, really removes waterproof eye makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Dove has a make-up remover now! Great! Hope this removes mascara really well. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im gonna try the liquid and the waterbased ^_^ i could still remember nung bago pa lang ang human heart nature, may makeup remover dun na nabili ko.. para syang lotion, very good in removing eyemaekup and even mascara.. daig ang highend makeup remover.. sadly wala na sila nun, natira yung oil based nila.. i just dont like more oils for my face kasi oily na face ko =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rhaindropz: Tried the HHN makeup removers, too, but they didn't work for me. Am currently using Pure Beauty Cleansing oil and it really does a good job of dissolving my mascara and eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got the Perfect Cleansing Water. :) I tried some makeup on my hand earlier and wanted to remove it. So far, it worked well so I got it XD Thanks for sharing this post! :) For that big bottle it was less than 200 pesos! Great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Clair: IKR, so affordable! Glad to know you're liking it! I am in love with the cleansing oil, didn't break me out like other high-end cleansing oils :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe if I run out of Maybelline's eye and lip make-up remover, I will check out the cleansing oil for hard to remove make-up. I'm really new to this entire thing of using make-up so I'm glad to find affordable products. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you can do a review on the Pure Beauty Cleansing Oil. :)

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any one know where can I still buy the Dove Oil Lather Cleansing?

    ReplyDelete