Friday, August 12, 2011

Green with Envy

I am totally in love with this pleated sea green maxi skirt from Zara which is an unbelievable Php 3,000! Why oh why are you so expenseeve, gorgey little green skirt?


Le sigh. I will prolly wait until mainstream brands come out with a much affordable version or until I get my next paycheck, hrhr. But until that day comes, I shall be dreaming of frolics and twirls in floor-length skirts...

Wait a minute...isn't it payday Monday next week? Hurrah!

PS: Where do you guys buy your pleated maxi skirts?

9 Comments:

  1. It's super nice pero over expensive nga! I am sure there are similar skirts na less expensive. Nasa nagdadala lang yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over maxi skirts as well. I like that skirt you found... Argh, why do they come pricey? Hay, sana may local version na. :)
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MariaKristela: Super..am still sigh-ing over this skirt *sniff*

    @Myrted: I'll check SM baka meron sila :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kira! Yup, SM does! Not long enough to be worn with heels though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM A FAN PF MAXI SKIRTS! And OMG for this! so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Marbbie: Thanks, I'll check nga tom. When am I seeing you again? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's one beautiful skirt! :) And it was nice to meet you last week, Kira!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Teeyah: You too! See you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete