Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Complete Obagi 360 System

I apologize for the obvious lack of posts, as I've been busy over the last couple of weeks and just recently got sick So needless to say, I'm not enjoying the long weekend as I have to stay home and rest. Boo.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I was invited to a very nice and intimate Obagi dinner with other beauty bloggers. I wrote about Obagi a couple of weeks back for POC (click, click). Obagi is quite popular for treating acne and photodamage, and basically improving the overall structure of skin.


The Obagi 360 is touted as THE complete Obagi system and consists of Obagi's top performing products: Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel, Toner, Clear, Exfoderm, Blender, Physical Sunscreen SPF 32, Pro-C 10%, Elastiderm Eye Cream and TR Complex. Used together, they all work towards "perfecting" and giving you your best skin ever.


I was lucky enough to be seated beside HOO's Medical Director, Dr. Stephen Lacson, whom I recently interviewed here. He says that opting for the Obagi 360 system can save you 14 grand in skin care treatments and products, than if you purchase the other Obagi systems separately.

HOO's Medical Director, Dr. Stephen Lacson
Based on the testimonials I've seen and heard, Obagi is a must-try if you have troubled or intolerant skin. If you've tried all OTC products or other dermatologists to no avail, you might be surprised with the results Obagi can give you. A lot of credible beauty bloggers can attest to Obagi's efficacy. Personally since I am more concerned on micro exfoliation, I am eyeing the Blue Peel Radiance which I may consider in the very near future.

Martha of The Beauty Junkee and Dang of NeuroChiq
Angela of Lush Angel, Mrs Martinez, Nikki of AskMeWhats
Bambi, Liz, Me :)
Lissa Kahayon, Marj Sia, Sophie Uy
Lissa Kahayon of Summit Media

House of Obagi has branches at Greenbelt 5, TriNoma, Alabang Town Center, Landmark Makati and Landmark Trinoma, Annex 3 of SM City Pampanga, SM City North EDSA, Robinsons Place Manila and Festival Mall in Alabang.

For more information or for prices, call 81-OBAGI (62244) and visit their website, www.houseofobagi.com.

2 Comments:

  1. Nice to meet you at the Obagi dinner, Kira. I've been meaning to check your blog but work has been crazy. Hope to see you again next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dang: Nice to meet you, too! See you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete