Tuesday, August 2, 2011

China Glaze + Colour Club now available at Trinoma

Nail polish fanatics, listen up! China Glaze is now available in Landmark, Trinoma Mall. Their nail lacquers are Php 350 each but unfortunately, no crackle glazes just yet! Awww...

Check out our photos below:

 
Love the name! This is Php 350 each

What's more, China Glaze shares a space with Color Club and  Art Club Nail Art Lacquer as well. These are relatively cheaper at only Php 175 each and features extra long bristles perfect for nail art like Nikki Tiu's.

nail art sets
fun colors
China Glaze and Colour Club lacquers are available in the beauty section of Landmark, Trinoma near the Godiva kiosk.

12 Comments:

  1. So exciting! I hope this is also available in Landmark Makati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one who's not a sucker for nail polish? Haha. But they look cute when I see them on others' nails. :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nina: I hope so, too! Haven't gone to Landmark Makati though. If ever you find these there, please let me know so I can update this post :)

    @Melai: Haha, it's really more of a quick fix like lipstick, new polish makes us happy. I can't afford to buy shoes and clothes all the time kasi (like you! haha) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay it's here! Can't wait to check it out because I want For Audrey. :( I don't even know if it's LE. I just want it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, mahal! :( I guess I'm stuck with Caronia for now :)) Thanks for the info! Sana di ako matempt kapag magTrinoma ako XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kari: I hope you find it! I'm more familiar with Orly shades e, and I was looking for specifically Crackle Glaze which unfortunately wala pa :(

    @Number Two Lover: I buy from Caronia, too! I have a nice purple shade from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!

    hindi ko alam!!!!
    dadaan talaga ko bukas as trinoma pagkatapos ng make-up workshop ko.
    thanks for the heads up,girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! can't wait to go to trinoma,ehehe by the way im your new follower :) i'm a polish addict too,hehe your post really helps me a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Thiamere and @Neelai: You're welcome! What did you guys buy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.....Thanks for posting...Now I have reason to visit Trinoma.....Layo kasi nyan from me....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. like that i could just pop into trinoma for my china glaze lemmings. not liking how the polishes are not organized by color though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Salmoncat: Me thinks some people got too excited and ended messing up the nail polishes ;D

    ReplyDelete