Sunday, July 31, 2011

OMG! Swensen's is coming to Manila!

My favorite ice cream parlour is invading Manila! I almost squealed in delight when my sister sent me this MMS message earlier today:


Yes folks, Swensen's is officially opening in the Mall of Asia!

The first time I tasted Swensen's in BKK, I couldn't get over how creamy and delish their ice creams are! I can't wait! In the meantime, here are some photos our Swensen visit last year:

 

Okay I am officially over my frozen yogurt phase. From this day forth, it's gonna Swensen's forever! :)

5 Comments:

  1. When I first saw that Coming Soon sign in MOA, I almost died. And every time I've been to MOA since then, I've checked on it but it never seems to want to actually open. It's been two months. COME ON!!! Haha. I lived in Bangkok for seven years and I swear the thing I miss the most is Swensen's. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WonderWoman: Hahaha! I miss it so much,too. I don't think other people understand how delicious Swensen's is, esp. those who haven't been to BKK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kira. This is JB from Swensen's Philippines. May we ask for your contact details please? You may email me at jb.bolanos@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had been to BKK and seen Swensen's but haven't tried it though, this is my chance! I had read good reviews about it. c",)

    ReplyDelete