Saturday, July 30, 2011

New accessories @ SunLab, Gaisano Mall

I've been preparing for the Kadayawan Festival on August which is Mindanao's biggest and most anticipated festival. The term "Kadayawan" is derived from the Mandaya word “madayaw”, a warm and friendly greeting used to explain a thing that is valuable, superior, beautiful, good, or profitable.

These are all currently available under the EarthlyDelights label at SunLab in Gaisano Mall, Davao:

 

And of course, some rings for twirling:


Make sure to check out Sunlab on the 2nd level of Gaisano Mall when you head on out to Davao this August :)

6 Comments:

  1. oh, too bad this post is a little late. I was in Gmall last night... but i'll check this out soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Swexie: I'm glad I have a reader from Davao! I just checked and the new items are currently on display. Hope you can pass by so you can get first dibs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I just came from Davao. Do you know how much the ring on picture number 5 is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love all the rings especially the connector ring! so cute!

    BTW, Kira, I wanna invite you to my first giveaway!
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com/2011/08/beautiful-rhapsodys-first-giveaway.html

    Hope you can join! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Are you the creator of those cute-sy things in Sun Lab? I've bought quite a few knick knacks from there, and that's also where I usually buy my havies. :) It's been a while since I last visited G-mall, because of the newly opened Abreeza Mall (Ayala mall) in the city. Thanks for this post, and I hope you're on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Julz: Hi there! Sunlab will be on sale during the Kadayawan Festival. We hope you can visit :)

    ReplyDelete