Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mustard flats

I spent a really nice day with Kari of Pretty Owlsome yesterday. Seeing as we are both Trinoma mall rats, we agreed to meet for lunch in Mary Grace Cafe and go shopping afterwards. Our first destination was supposedly the MAC counter but tough luck as it was being renovated and will be operational again on Friday, July 23. *sadness*

Anyway, Kari was in the hunt for accessories and ended up buying this gorgeous scarf at Accessorize which, by the way, is on 70% off clearance sale. This scarf was such a steal at around Php 270!


And finally, I was able to satiate my craving for mustard-colored things. I got these mustard flats over at Shoebox & Me for only Php 399. The suede-like lining was perfectly soft and comfy, perfect shoes for walking and shopping if I may say so myself. Methinks I'll go back and purchase one in red and beige as well.


PS: I'm a size 1 in Shoebox & Me. Who knew.

16 Comments:

  1. love the shoes! oh my I am a Trinoma mall rat too! next time let's bond and together we'll buy that flats! I want one in mustard too Kira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Sige next time, these flats are really soft and I am pretty sure you'll like them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The advantage of fitting into kids' sizes: shoes come out cheaper. Haha! I am thinking of going back for a pair myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kari: haha, true. But then again, I couldn't fit naman into more mature and supposedly more elegant shoes because they're too big for me! Boo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes!! I have small feet too (size 5 and i'm 5'3), they're also quite narrow. So the flats i find usually either fall off or are still big that they look like they're swallowing my feet whole! I've looked at shoebox before and maybe i'll try to look again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes! I'm also looking for some loafer kinds. :) Pretty pretty.
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Em: Same here! My feet are narrow as well, this pair from Shoebox is actually from their kids collection. You can also check out Ferretti shoes, they offer size 4 and 4.5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sige, i'll check out ferretti, thanks! I fit in kids too, haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. luv d shoes and d scarf! great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you know where else is Shoebox located?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Cel: Hi there! You can visit Powerplant Mall, Trinoma, Rob Ermita, Rob Galleria, Market! Market! Styles and sizes differ per branch though :)

    ReplyDelete