Monday, June 27, 2011

What's left of my NYX Louisiana

We all have our favorite things, don't we? I don't know about you, but I usually try to use up every little bit of product before I chuck out the container. That goes especially for moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, etc.

However, this practice rarely happens with lipsticks. I mean, with numerous lipsticks out there (constant temptations!) and with my [regular] mood changes, it's hard to hold on to just one color even just for a while. Well, until I met the cult favorite NYX Louisiana.

These are definite signs of an overly used (and loved) lipstick:

One: faded prints

Two: peeling labels

Three: half an inch of product left

swatch under natural light
with flash vs no flash
I'm wearing just NYX Louisiana and VMV Armada in the photo above. As you may have guessed, I am still sick with cough and colds which explains ze bags, haha. NYX Louisiana doesn't seem to be a very bright pink on me, it sort of looks very natural and easily blends into my lips with its creamy finish. Wish it were more matte though, I dislike having to retouch after every meal.

Share: What are your favorite lipsticks? :)

4 Comments:

  1. wow..so nice sis..with pinky colour make u look so gorgeous...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. will try that lipstick.

    where can I buy NYX lipsticks?

    followed you.

    LEEtwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @IamLEEtwnetysix: I buy mine from Armie of http://carefreeshopper.multiply.com

    @Christine: NYX Heredes looks interesting, I'll try that out next :)

    ReplyDelete