Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweet treats

Whenever I'd go visit my Dad in Mindanao, my cousins and I like reminiscing on how we used to have so much fun during our childhood summers. I'd pack up my bags and spend 2-3 months over at my Tita's apartment in CDO and like any normal kid, relish in the fact that there weren't any parents around who would tell us what we should or shouldn't do. True story.

Oh how I wish we could all relive the glorious past, right girls? While travelling back to Manila yesterday and trying to wrap my head around all the work that had to be done pronto, this exquisite little package greeted me the moment I walked through the door:


I say, let's whip out some ice cream and coffee and have a little afternoon siesta. Work can start tomorrow. Yum! :)

6 Comments:

  1. looks really good! And hand written pa ha ; )
    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Who's the lucky girl?!? -Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Nakakagutom! *heads to the kitchen*

    Might as well check Bistro Filipino one of these days. Sana they serve some. Pls let me know if they're worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that looks delish! Wish I can go home with treats like that waiting right at my doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Roanne: They're pretty good! It's finely textured and has that melt-in-your-mouth quality. The Mary Grace brownies are a close dupe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harhar. Sige, I'll try Mary Grace muna coz I'm thinking they're more affordable. Then, I'm gonna jump into these. ^^

    ReplyDelete