Thursday, June 2, 2011

OOTD: Majolica Majorca Grand Launch

I decided to hibernate last May, which explains the lack of events coverage and fashion entries. Now it's June and what better way to start the month than with an event as luxurious and grand as Majolica Majorca, right? Right!

Lemme share what I wore that day, the theme was playful and whimsical. I think the ruffles paired with my hot pink satchel did the trick for me:

Dress: thrifted | Belt: Robinsons Dept. Store | Pink Satchel: SM Dept. Store | Nude wedges: SM Dept. Store
Me, Roanne & Liz
My outfit is so bargainista, swear. Everything was so well, affordable. Will talk about the event in full detail in my future posts, or you can also catch my coverage on thePOC.net. How was your first day of June? Mine was pretty busy, nerve-wrecking (read: emotional) and well, just all around crazy. But it's great that it's not so hot anymore! :) 

PS: Thank you to Roanne of All the Vanity for the awesome photos :D

4 Comments:

  1. Love the dress! It doesn't look like it's thrifted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and especially the bag! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime Kira! It's such a pleasure meeting you, and I'm hoping to see you again soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! :)

    @Roanne: Yeah, hope we could hang out again at the next event :)

    ReplyDelete