Friday, June 17, 2011

My new Clinique pouch

Clinique is starting to really grow on me. First it was the Dermawhite Liquid Foundation (pending review, I know! But I love it to death), the All About Eyes eye cream (I'm a huge fan), and now their Butter Shine Lipsticks. Now I know where my paycheck is headed on the 30th...

Also, I'm really grateful that Mira of Clinique gave us a little sumthin-sumthin' yesterday during our meeting. I love the color combination of this unmistakably pretty pouch, it's so happy and summery!

a nice roomy pouch with all of my favorite things :)
my new Butter Shine lipstick palette

Needless to say, I'm a happy camper!

What about you, have you purchased anything from Clinique lately? :)

6 Comments:

  1. I wish I could still join the Clinique Party tomorrow~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im pretty sure there will be more Clinique spa-rties in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aunt from the States would always send me Clinique lipsticks and mascaras and I must say they never fail to impress me. Their mascaras, particularly, are very easy to work with. Oh and their pouches are also very cute! I love the pink/purple/orange one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Abbie: Which Clinique lipstick is your favorite? I can't wait to try out the Butter Shine lip palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the complete skin care system and All About Eyes! Haven't used them though. I want to try the Tinted Moisture Surge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mara: Is the Tinted Moisture Surge arriving to the Phils? Im curious about that too! The All About Eyes is good though I prefer Repairwear better :D I see you're a huge fan of Clinique now :)

    ReplyDelete