Monday, May 30, 2011

Totally loving: Cesar Millan "The Dog Whisperer"


Let's veer away from beauty and fashion for a bit and talk about my other loves. If you've been reading this blog, you'd notice that I love animals. I have an 8-year old Chihuahua named P-nut (click here cos he just celebrated his birthday), a 3-year old Shih Tzu named Komiki (she was a rescue) and 13 hermit crabs (I blog about them, too! Click here).


Anyway, I've been enjoying watching Cesar Millan on NatGeo's "The Dog Whisperer" for the past two weeks. If you haven't seen it, it shows every Wednesday from 10pm-12mn. He deals with a lot of cases involving insecure, dominant, manic-depressive, even aggressive dogs. And believe it or not, he can rehabilitate all of them --- although sometimes it's the owners who need some work. But seriously, if you're a pet owner whose love for dogs spans from the moon and back, then his show is definitely something you shouldn't miss.

Oh Cesar Millan, when are you coming to Manila? My dogs are dying to meet you! :3

2 Comments:

  1. Oh my! My family and I love watching this show, too! Even though I have work the following morning, I stay up just to watch Cesar Millan work his magic on the dogs. And I still watch the replays at 6 am while I'm getting ready for work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pao loves this so much! And he doesn't even take care of his dogs, haha. I watched one episode and it really is fascinating, you learn alot about dogs and animal behavior.

    Alex
    http://www.reluctantstylista.com

    ReplyDelete