Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Surprise Parcel: Nanny Rose's Sticks & Pulls Honey Wax

A yellow parcel arrived for me today, and you know I so adore pretty little things.


"Nanny Rose's Sticks & Pulls is an all natural hair remover in form of honey wax and is made of only ingredients closest to nature. The sticky pot is a combination of locally produced honey, sugar and calamansi juice -- a unique concoction that will keep skin smooth, hydrated and will even exfoliate dead skin cells. It contains no harsh chemicals or ingredients that can cause allergies thus it can be used on sensitive and delicate areas. Plus, it is all natural and locally-produced so you can feel good about it!"

Amanda del Rosario of ARD Organics was even thoughtful enough to send me a handwritten note, this really made my day:


I am due for a wax real soon, so please stay tuned for my review. For the meantime, I'd love to know what you think:

Do you wax at home or go to a salon? 
Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on it?

4 Comments:

  1. i have to say i'm mighty curious about this product. i thought of buying it since it has this hot/cold on the label..i was thinking that it can also be used as a cold wax...

    i have tried both...hot & cold... i have gone to a salon for a waxing session too.

    though now i just buy cold wax strips because it's quite convenient to use compare to hot wax.

    will wait for your review for this
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Thiamere: Thanks for your comment! I've been going to the salon for the past few years, but I am now embracing the convenience of waxing at home (save for the bikini/brazilian which I can't do by myself, haha). I've tried wax strips once before, and they're quite easy to use as well.

    I'm mighty curious and excited to try this particular product, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a brave girl. I do it all at home, haha. But since waxing can be quite a hassle, I got myself an epilator about a year ago. Sadly, nothing beats waxing/IPL. :( The epilator misses quite a few strands and it's a rusty cog wheel ride when doing underarms and other sensitive spots since it's slower compared to the one-swift-pull-does-it waxing. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try this product.?
    It's not sold in Florida?

    ReplyDelete