Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pampering at Creations by Lourd Ramos

After I my salon visit last month, a lot of my friends mentioned that I look better with colored hair. They said I look less Asian (umm...) and my complexion brightened up a bit. It felt great, because it's been 10 years since I last had my hair colored. Anyhoo, as of late I've been itching to maintain the vibrant color and softness of my hair and so I felt a hair treatment was due.


It was rather timely that Jenny and Celine invited us to a special Davines pampering sesh at Creations by Lourd Ramos Salon. I was quite excited to meet the world-renowned hair stylist as I have heard so much about him from friends and colleagues who are major fans of his work.


Coincidentally, the infallible Lourd Ramos (the hair guru behind the newly-opened Creations by Lourd Ramos salon) is also proud to be a Davines Brand Ambassador. “I believe in a brand that caters to specific needs. I believe in this brand and its vision whole-heartedly,” says Lourd emphatically of the high-end hair care brand that has successfully established itself as a staple in thousands of salons worldwide. “With Davines, what you see is what you get. Colors are exact and true! Every product is really a must have,” he continues.

Lourd Ramos also has several other titles under his belt. Much recently he bagged Studio 23’s "Makeup Artist of the Year Award for 2010", and now with his own salon to boot, he continues to embody everything Davines stands for --- innovation, originality, and a serious passion for beauty.


Lourd Ramos personally checked out everyone's hair and recommended hair treatments in order to alleviate dryness and maintain the health of sensitised hair. I was happy they gave me the Nou Nou Pak treatment because it's what I've been wanting to try out since.

Davines Nou Nou Nourishing Hair Treatment Mask contains moisturizing Olive Butter to nourish, soften and protect hair (while preventing flyaways!) and Jojoba Oil is infused to soften hair and make it shiny again. A healthy addition of Cherry Oil and Rhizobian Gum add natural body and intense moisturizing action, keeping your hair on the path of repair. It’s packed with natural anti-oxidant and protective properties and will leave your dry strands healthy and shiny, soft and restored.

Shen of ShensAddiction.com
I also had my nail polish changed into a lovely wash of pastel pink, while Alex had the VM Treatment, and Shen also had her hair trimmed. All while enjoying a relaxing massage while we waited for our treatments to sink in. Ahh...this is the life!

love his take on color blocking!

Lourd Ramos also introduced the new diti dstraight with Thermaflex, a new revolutionary hair straightener that is composed of Vitamin B5, Wheat Proteins, Dimethicone and Monoethanolamine. This formula straightens even resistant, kinky hair resulting to healthy-looking, shiny and well-conditioned locks. It is touted as fast-acting and hair-friendly, and will take off 2 hours from the typical rebonding process. I'd love to try this any day!

And the end result after a morning of  pampering and hair treatments? Gorgeous hair, high spirits and feeling oh so fabulous!

Alex of ReluctantStylista.com, MJ and Ms. Emily of She..ka!
With Ms. Emily of She...ka!
If you are in dire need of some serious pampering, I'd suggest going to Creations By Lourd Ramos Salon located at Glorietta 5. For more information, call 8467864, 8467867 or 09088977364, visit www.creations-salon.com.ph and their Facebook fan page. I guarantee, you'll have a lovely time for everyone will surely take care of you and your hair concerns. I will definitely come back here for a follow-up hair treatment :)

6 Comments:

  1. looks like you all did have a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kira, you girls look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this event's album in Kira's FB (because she tagged my sister). I'm loving the photos! Looks like you girls had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sus, I liked your chinita/Asian look before kaya, Kira! Very delicate - Asians yay! But nice rin with lighter hair - variety! I am curious about that Davines treatment ha, I'm taking note of the salon location!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anna: The Davines Nou Nou Pak got rid of my tangles and dry ends. Twas really softening for the locks, plus they treat you to a heavy massage while waiting for the treatment to sink in. GO na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Davines Nou Nou Pak" noted noted thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete