Monday, April 11, 2011

Go skint at Forever 21 in SM Makati

Yes folks, Forever 21 is now open in SM Makati! But I'd advise you to hold on to your paychecks because you'd go broke. No, really. For some reason, I got a kick out of their selections here than those in Mega. I was smitten with all the well-stocked XS clothes, lace toppers and lace dresses (I was channeling the hopeless romantic in me, obviously). Plus going to Makati is hands down more convenient for us commute-wise.



this little floral bag is love
The shoe fiends will go gaga over the extensive selection here!


And eep!...accessories galore!

leopard prints, anyone?
The little men in your life can have some shopping fun too!


This has to be the cutest shirt evah! If I had a little boy of my own I'd grab this in a heartbeat! :)

The place was teeming with of people, and it was really crazy that the store only had 1 line to the dressing room, wherein there were 3 dressing room locations in Mega! You can only imagine how long the line was.....But amidst all the fanatics and crazy people who were ecstatically shopping, I bumped into my good ol' college friend, Ruby. Funny how shopping brings people together, hee-hee.


And LOOK -- I'm wearing red lipstick! I just found my perfect red shade and this was the first time I wore it. It cost me a pop but love it! :)

Have you been to Forever 21 in SM Makati? What did you guys buy? :)

12 Comments:

  1. hi kira! i love your red lipstick! where is it from and what shade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thank you :) It's VMV Hypoallergenics Velvet Matte in Siren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make a review? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that it's open kanina...good thing I didn't go in because I'm already broke. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lisa: Sure! :)

    @Bea: You, me...we're all broke! Hahaha. I'll see you tomorrow at Fiamma? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like they have nicer stocks in makati!! unfair for us north people. lol kidding ;) i haven't been to their new branch yet. but because of this.. i might just be rushing there soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi kira! :D it was nice meeting you and alex. :D you've got tons of photos nga of forever. hehe! i hope to see you guys again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela! So nice to meet you too! I'll invite you to some of our events in the near future :) And yeah, I love F21 in Makati. I can maneuver better here, I always get lost in their Mega branch :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha. i also get lsot in their mega branch. loved F21 Makati too BUT i think they should have built MORE dressing rooms. ang haba ng pila sa fitting e :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lori: IKR? The line was terribly long, but it was worth it. Love the stuff I bought :) What did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to promise me that we're going there when I go home to Manila for a visit yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete