Monday, April 18, 2011

Girlish fun at the Clinique SPA-rty part deux

The first Clinique SPA-rty was a huge success and a lot of readers clamored for a part two. You guys requested, and Project Vanity answered. Presenting photos from the very recent Clinique SPA-rty held at Rustans Makati last weekend.

Kari wearing her nude Ferretti heels
I was prolly most excited to meet Kari of Owl Beauty and she is just as cute as a button! I love her to bits! Us petite ladies should stick together, yea?


And this is pretty Ae, love her polka dotted shirt and her huge cocktail rings. Visit her quirky blog at An Arte-choke :)


Thank you, Mira, for ordering lots of salmon canapes from Bizu! My fave! Nomnomnom...


With the cutesy Kari and Clinique Brand Manager, Mira Villanueva. Don't you just love Mira's hair? Hair that bouncy and manageable should be illegal, lol.

Of course, with Liz of Project Vanity
Pardon the lack of photos, I really felt bad I couldn't stay long because I had to dash to another birthday party. But ooh...I gotta tell you about my outfit that day. That's up next :)

14 Comments:

  1. Hi, Kira!!! Thanks for the mention! T'was lovely meeting you and the rest of girls! Too bad we weren't able to chat some more. Di bale, next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Super nice to meet you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought kari was your sister! your necklace is covetable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kriz: Aww...thank you! It's from Flatterbuy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kira! You were gone in a speed of a light. I was looking for you and wanted to say HI! Here na lang puede?:)) hahas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huhuhu...sayang had to go na kasi e. Did you guys enjoy the sparty? It's always so nice to meet Project Vanity readers. You guys are all so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. was able to meet you but was a bit shy to chat with you. but later on in the party, di na ko shy :)) sayang. would love to chat with you pa naman sana. hihi.

    i agree. Kari is such a cute & sweet girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lori: Heya!! *waves* Let's have a photo op next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you left agad. Haha, we'll see each other in other events, I'm sure. And yeah, I envy Mira's hair. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bea, nice to see you! Do you have before & after photos with makeup? I wants to see :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a fun event! I love clinique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was saying to myself., asan na yung gurl na may SLR? :p sayang. hehehe. want ko pa naman i-ask yung bib necklace mo. :D GONNDDOO! :D
    nice to meet u :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grabbing photos! Kira thank you for taking photos using my camera while I was having my makeover. Documentation is important to me haha :D Working on the photos and entry today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Kari: I have Bea's made-up version in my flickr account. :) Also, thanks for reminding me Angeli & Bea & Mara's name. haha. I'm awful w/ names LOL.

    @Kira: yeah! see you again! photo op nga naman! :))

    @Bea: Sori forgot your name.. pero tanda ko ang kasipagan mong mag-aral. PhD galore! :))

    ReplyDelete