Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter @ Tokyo Cafe

There hasn't been much activity in our household for the past few days except for the usual Holy Week observance of fasting and abstinence. Now that it's Easter, we're all out to celebrate with our loved ones since Dad is here for a visit. My Dad loves to eat, and I think that really I took after him. This year we decided on Tokyo Cafe. Love the food here, so delish and affordable.


Where are you guys headed today? 
Wherever you are, I hope you all have a blessed Easter :)

5 Comments:

  1. yumm! just came back from vacation.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tokyo Cafe! We always go at the Edsa-Boni branch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always order milk tea in Tokyo Cafe! It's really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kari: I've heard nga! Which one should I order? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Tokyo Cafe! I love their mango crepe. **yummy**

    ReplyDelete