Saturday, April 30, 2011

Colorblocking

In an effort to spruce up my senses and my crashing personal life (...), I've been surrounding myself with colorful happy things. Hence, a quick trip to Zara for a little colorblocking experience. Thanks to Alex for the heads up :)

Must adorn myself with rainbow-colored clothes. STAT.


Not sure if I can pull off the colorblocking trend just yet...but I am happy I have a neon-slash-fluorescent pink satchel *forcing a weak smile*


PS: My Satio mobile cam is too bright....sorreeh..

9 Comments:

  1. That satchel. Is adorable.

    And I hope you're ok. :( Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kari, I think so too :) hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wer did u get the satchel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the satchel! happiness is a choice. ;) gather lang ng GV & block all that BV ;) go Kira!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the satchel kira!!:)

    xo,
    happycache.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. PINK!!!! I love colorful posts so it's nice to see this. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bea: Me too! Love how colorful the Zara TRF sections are :D

    ReplyDelete