Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am now a statistic.


Why, you may ask? Well because we now have a Longchamp Le Pliage bag in our possession. When my sister got home, we both stared at it and then she said to me, "Ate, I don't know what to do with it."

Clearly we didn't want to have anything to do with the so-called "Longchamp trend".

I then snickered, "Well you can use it. But then can I have your Sak bag?"

Clearly I was trying to talk her into ditching her Sak bag, and there I was waiting in the wings. Well, it didn't work.

So we decided to store it for later (and she decided to still use her Sak bag -- dammit!). We liked the crisp white color of the Le Pliage so we will definitely use it for the hot summery months. Que horror for the others who just dropped 10 grand for bags like this, trying to preserve its pristine condition, while we just prefer to use it for the beach. Ha! Now isn't life funny?

I know, I know, the Longchamp is everywhere (!) and initially I wanted to write about how lowbrow it is but I decided to just be thankful.


The bag, after all, was freely given as a token of appreciation. Don't you just wish all clients were this generous?

PS: Blog giveaway winners to be announced within the week. Stay tuned ;)

3 Comments:

  1. I giggled at the title. But I guess you can say that for anyone who breaks the bank for an LV, or stubbornly decides to purchase Lacoste from the retail store, etc. etc. the list goes on. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's so funny when things sorta land on your lap, right after you've made some strong [negative] statements about it. Hee-hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually don't get what d fuss is about either. when i first saw longchamp, it reminded me of those bags they give away in dutyfree

    ReplyDelete