Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Chocolate Clothing Co. just got more delish!

For as long as I can remember, I've always been a fan of Chocolate Clothing Co. I love, love their accessories, girly dresses and swimwear. Ruffles, tiered hems, ribbons and quirky prints are things that make me giddy. But sometimes though, their prices were either too steep or I'd fall in love with a piece that was just too big for me. Le sigh. 

I'm really glad that Chocolate recently got a makeover -- their stores are definitely more delish and pretty. Plus they've now got a lot of interesting styles that will surely appeal to the very discerning, fashion forward woman. These photos are from the newly launched boutique in Trinoma:


Aside from the new luxe interiors, the new Chocolate Clothing Co. is bringing in 6 new independent labels that will surely whet your appetite -- SASS (for the pretty boho), FATE (for the sophisticate), GRAB (for the urban artist), AZTEC ROSE (for the jetsetter), LOLITTA (for the flirtatious, naughty but nice vixen) and CHOCOLATE (their in-house label with with fun and easy pieces for casual wear).

Here are more photos from the event:

Shen and Alex
the very pretty Jenny Yrasuegui & Celine Gabriel
Celine Gabriel with the new owner of Chocolate, Ms. Finina Tugade
If I were you, I'd totally dash to a Chocolate store near you! Their pieces come in limited quantities only, so if you see something you like, grab it! I think I may come back for the lace vest that I passed on a while ago.
Happy shopping! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment