Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paradise of Stars

We took Mark's little niece, Hannah, to this relatively unknown park beside her school in Cubao, Quezon City. It's called "Paradise of Stars" and it features life-size photos (some more life-size that others, haha) of our classic and current movers and shakers in the entertainment industry.

classic stars: Susan Roces, Goria Romero, FPJ
this huge pool would've been great during its heyday
Of course he had to have his photo taken with Marian Rivera
Onin!
 
Eggshell blue dress worn as a top: online purchase
Wrap-around skirt: MNG
Flat sandals: Shoebox & Me
Fringe bag: Zara

My top/dress is another classic example of some online shops trying to label a top as a dress -- it was too freakin' short for me! Don't you just hate it when that happens? But anyhoo, I turned it into a top and it looks so much better.

I know, I know, my hair is uber long! But I am having it styled/trimmed at Azta Urban Salon next month. I'm thinking of having it curled but I need to redirect my funds towards a new, spunky camera :)

2 Comments:

  1. Where is this in Cubao? That swimming pool is just begging for a photoshoot. :)) And I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beside Holy Spirit School at Mowelfund Plaza on Rosario Drive, Cubao, Quezon City. Just bring bug spray to protect you from all the flying critters:)

    ReplyDelete