Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

The boyfriend and I decided to just take it easy today. Because our job technically allows us to work whenever and wherever we want, we took another well-meaning break today and just relaxed and enjoyed good food. I like eating out and although I originally planned to have fish over at Fish & Co., the boyfriend and his parents had other ideas. Still, I'd say this day was a blast and very romantic.


The finale of the day was oil-dripping and fat-laden Peking duck. OMG, my diet just went out ze window. And oh, I had a cocktail today. Happy! How was your Valentine's Day? :)

3 Comments:

  1. Peking duuuck! Your picture of it looks so good. :))

    Valentine's is my brother's (18th!) birthday, so the entire family made it a point to be at home for dinner. We had Savory chicken, crispy canton and pizza :D

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your bro! Oh I like Savory chicken too, their fried rice is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food pictures just look sooo delish!!

    ReplyDelete