Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wedding at The Glass Garden

We attended a good friend’s wedding yesterday which was celebrated at The Glass Garden. It was my first time to visit the venue and I was really amazed at how nice the place is. Growing up I’ve always wanted a garden wedding as opposed to a church wedding, with a little white arch or gazebo adorned with flowers. Back then I was such a romantic, haha.

the fondant wedding cake
Mom crying, haha :P
Razel and PJ with their Pastor
this kid is so adorbs in his teeny barong + slacks combo

When I got the invitation for this wedding, I felt that this was the perfect opportunity to wear one of my favorite Ukay Manila dresses. I’ve had this Off-white Dress with Beige Accents since summer, the first time I saw it on their site I knew I had to have it. It's really one of those good investment pieces that I can wear for many years.


I really, really love this dress because the lovely detail along the shoulder area makes it look so romantic and dainty. I also love how it matches my Vivacci nude-gold sandals from SM, the only brand I know of that offers size 4(!) formal heels.

PS: I was featured on Ukay Manila! Check it out here. Thank you, Lauren :)

4 Comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of Vivacci before, will check it out! Thanks for the small-size tip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kari: You have small feet too? :) I got them at the SM Dept. Store in North Edsa. I got a pair in nude-gold and black, they were only Php 645 each :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely adorable here kira! i wana take you home in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lai: Thank you! <3 Please take me home with you and feed meee! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete