Thursday, December 9, 2010

Venus & Mars Bare It All Emu Cream


Bare It All Emu Body Cream is specially formulated to smoothen and whiten the roughest and darkest skin areas. Shea butter, jojoba oil and mango butter are known to be the best moisturizing elements from nature. Just imagine how good these can be when mixed with EMU OIL, the ONLY natural oil that is closest to the human oil components. It also penetrates 5x faster than any other natural oil! This could be the holy grail of body creams! This product also has papain, a powerful whitening extract. The peppermint content is sure to give you a relaxed mood that’s enough to ditch all day’s (or even the brewing!) stress.

Ingredients: Emu Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango, Papain, Peppermint
The V&M Bare It All Emu Cream was one of those impulse buys that my sister decided to sneak into our orders at the WTC bazaar while I was in line at the ATM machine. But surprisingly, we enjoyed using it more than the other products we purchased.

We particularly chose the Lavender Dash Mentholated variant. Please take note that lavender isn't really one of my favorite scents, but this concoction smelled really good and yummy. Do you apply lotion/cream to every inch of your body? I do! And I think I was a little bit surprised when I was starting to "heat up" and feel minty a minute after application. Moreso if you are in front of the electric fan or your air conditioner is turned on. I swear, I felt minty cool for a good 15 minutes. Some customers even said they used this product as an alternative to efficascent oil (really?).

Be warned: the menthol component in it is a bit strong so please do not use this on sensitive parts of your body (you know what I mean), or even touch your eyes with your hands.

How does it fare as a moisturizer? Well, it's good enough to moisturize my body without feeling coated and sticky, but it's not quite moisturizing enough for my feet, heels and hands so I use a separate and more emollient moisturizer for those parts prone to dryness.

Will I purchase again? Yes definitely. I am enjoying the lingering scent and the minty feel, it helps me fall asleep faster especially in our relatively cooler weather. Also, it is an all natural product -- no bad chemicals, unnecessary fillers or any synthetic ingredients :)

Price: Php 225/100g tub and Php 580/300g tub

12 Comments:

  1. Ooh I'm tempted to get this! I love minty lotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! It's really super mentholated, and last night I think I may have applied too much cos my behind was super tingly, LOL. I was a skeptic at first because I've never tried other V&M products before except for the CPC+G. I hope you get to try it, they'll be at the World Trade Bazaar til the 16th. The cream also comes in Mango Mandarin scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is this used? should it be applied and left overnight? to be rinsed off? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shea Butter: Just apply it as you would do with lotion, no need to rinse off. It is essentially a body butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this product! it's my first time to use it but it seems like i can't get enough of its minty effect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Agatha! I think we've been using the BIA cream for almost 3 years, we are so in love with the mentholated feel too :)

      Delete
  6. pampaputi rin po ba 'to? or for moisturizer lng po ito? kasi i want to have whiter skin kasi nabilad ako sa araw so di na pantay skin complexion ko -_- please help me if hindi to whitener for skin, thanks n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maja! The V&M BIA Cream whitens also. You can even add a few drops of CPC+G to expedite the whitening process :)

      Delete
    2. how much po if i would buy and saan available ang products na 'to?

      Delete
  7. how long will it takes to whiten my skin?and i read some reviews telling about them using this product with the soap..will it help? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You can purchase it here http://venusandmars08.multiply.com, I believe some people use both the cream and soap. You can contact Jamie and Justin (the owners) if you have more questions. Thanks :)

      Delete