Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Ukay Manila Gift Cards

I am always on the lookout for nice and affordable clothes and sometimes if time permits, I personally go on ukay ukay haunts. But really, I am an online shopper at heart as most of my waking hours are spent in front of my laptop. It's really no secret -- 90% of my online shopping is done at Ukay Manila. Most, if not all, of the dresses I own are purchased online via their super reliable and user-friendly website.

I mostly like their girly dresses with ruffles, tiered skirts and lace and I've showcased a few OOTD on this blog. It was Lauren who first got me interested in ukay ukay and I've been hooked ever since. Well to be honest, Ukay Manila has turned ukay shopping so much easier....and addicting. Here are some of my favorite pieces:


So pretty and adorable right? If you love dresses as much as I do and would like to give a gift that your loved one will truly appreciate, or if you're a well-meaning boyfriend stumped for the perfect gift, then check out Ukay Manila's new Gift Cards. They come in Php 500 denominations and are valid for a year from date of purchase. Now isn't that grand? This will definitely take out the guesswork when choosing the most appropo gifts for your fickle girlfriends. I know I would love some GC's from my boyfriend right now, moreso if they're GC's from Ukay Manila.


To promote this new offer, Ukay Manila is giving out 10 Php 100 gift cards to the first 10 girls (or guys) who'll help us spread the word. The gift cards will be valid for a year from date of purchase and can be used on any item at Ukay Manila, the Trinket Box, or Love Walks In.


Here's how to join:

1) Blog about Ukay Manila’s new gift cards with a link to ukaymanila.com and the Gift Card category.
2) Comment on the contest page with a link to your blog post and your email address. That’s it!
3) Contest is limited to legitimate blogs only. Entries from “contest blogs” will not qualify.

All entries must be submitted on or before December 15, 2010 (Wednesday). Good luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment