Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas this year was one of the busiest and most memorable. We did everything ourselves -- cooking, cleaning, gift-wrapping etc. Our mayordoma (ate Jenelyn) was off on a major vacation, her first in 4 years. You could just imagine how we were running like headless chickens at home tending to every guest and every minor concern.

This year was also the first time that we got Mark and Steve (each of our significant others) to join us for Noche Buena on Christmas Eve, along with the usual family friends and close relatives. Imagine putting a bunch of silly people together -- it was so much fun! I was particularly excited about the gifts that I got everyone -- in my honest opinion, I chose the most significant (and amusing) gifts that money could buy! Har har.

With Shem
Mark, Tish, Steve and Ice
Aww..Micki sniffing the tablecloth
A dapper Fedora for Ice
Mark's actually from DLSU :P
Racing gloves for Dad
Sunblock to last him the entire year
"Cut the Rope" tumbler
World's Greatest "FUTURE" Pilot
"I've never felt so German in my entire life!"
Another pair of Tone-ups for Mom
YAY! I got the book I wanted :)

These are only the first batch of photos. There are still guests outside my room as we speak (I know, it's like 3:40 PM over here). It's really tiring, the guests just keep on coming.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a blast wherever you guys are :)

3 Comments:

  1. OMG, you have the book I've always wanted to have. Anyway, Merry Christmas dear, glad to see you all happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, hunnies!

    @Lyn: Wasn't able to go to the POC Christmas dinner, too busy! See you next year ;)

    ReplyDelete