Friday, December 17, 2010

MAC now open in Trinoma!


Finally, MAC invades North Quezon City! They've got a temporary space on the ground floor of Trinoma near VNC. Their temp space lasts for a year, after which they'll be transferring to their own boutique in the same mall.

My Mom and I wanted to stock up on our fave blushes but since they've been open for only 3 days (and loads of people have been flocking as we speak), some products are still scheduled to follow in the next couple of weeks.

Well I guess my Pink Swoon blush will have to wait, good thing MUA Ish got my number so she can text me ASAP when stocks arrive. Having MAC so accessible to us now is just LOVE. Now if only a Rustan's would set up shop here too....

2 Comments:

  1. Yesssss! Progress, I say, progress for the North! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Can't wait for more upscale makeup brands to set foot in Noma. Sure beats having to troop to Shangri-la for some decent makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete